- Orders are disabled whilst we catch up on the order back log. We'll be back soon.
£12.00 – £15.00
This is a 3D printed case for the LNURLPoS project by LNBits / Ben Arc .
Included is a switch that should be glued into position in the switch housing area of the case.
There is space for a battery with maximum dimensions of 40mm x 55mm x 8.5mm. Remember, you’ll need space for the battery wire.
- The LNURLPoS 3D printed case
- Four rubber feet for the base of the case
- 4 x M3 screws
What is LNURLPoS?
LNURLPoS is a cheap, offline(!), DIY bitcoin lightning-network point of sale device which uses LNBits to generate LNURL QR codes that a customer can use to pay an invoice created on the device.
LNURLPoS uses the LNURL-pay protocol. LNURL-pay allows your lightning wallet to make a secure request to a server to get a lightning network invoice. So instead of scanning a massive ugly lightning network invoice QR, you can scan a lovely little LNURL QR code.
Why use LNURLPoS?
- It’s fast booting. It will boot in around 5 seconds
- Long battery life. The components in the device have a very low current draw
- No internet connection needed to generate the payment invoices